Friday, November 16, 2012

'Tis the Season

Good morning, everyone! 

Yesterday was a busy, busy day so I did not get to post on here. I was exhausted at the end of the day so we actually went out to eat last night. I know, I know, bad example. But we DID have a coupon for a free meal at Zaxby's so all 3 of us ate for 11 bucks. :) 

I realized this morning (on my Scentsy warmer of course) that there are only 39 more days 'til Christmas! OH MY GOODNESS. Have you guys started your shopping yet?? 


We have started a bit but not as much as I'd like. So today I'd like to share some deals with y'all I've taken advantage of myself just in case you need some help with ideas!! 

Number one is this (or other) adorable warmers from Scentsy! Like I said the other day, Scentsy is perfect for making your home feel and look inviting... Not to mention it smells AMAZING! Go check out mrsjdavis.scentsy.us and look under the "Combine and Save" packages that are designed to help you get the most for your buck. And don't forget to pick up one for you while you're there. ;) There are some awesome deals going on right now and I'd be happy to help you choose yours! 


Another deal I'd like to share is one Santa Claus himself actually got for our little one, Mr. Eli. I found this one on Amazon this week and it actually came in yesterday! I don't know if y'all have heard of or seen the "Happy Nappers" but they are too adorable and I was extremely pleased with the size and quality of mine when it came in! Not to mention the price - I got mine (shipping and everything) for $9.87. You've got to go and google the Happy Nappers song, but don't come back here getting onto me when it's stuck in your head all day. ;) 



Last but NOT least is a deal that's only good through today! Vistaprint is offering FREE address labels and you only pay for shipping, which ends up being about $3. Not bad, huh? I ordered some adorable ones today for our Christmas cards and then another set for Christmas presents! You can also order some for the kids from Santa himself! I LOVE them.




Well, that's all for today, folks! The hubby just walked in the door and we are about to head out to go look at houses and hopefully we find the right one. If you've been house hunting or ever purchased a home, you know our pain. Wish us luck or say a prayer! :)

God bless and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! 

Til next time,

Mrs. Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment