Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Terrific Thursday

Hello  everybody! 

Once again, I apologize it's been awhile. It's been hard to keep up on here with everything going on. Today I made a shopping trip to Harris Teeter and ended up getting 28 grocery items for $50.86 and saved $43.56. Woohoo!! They had some great deals this week and a lot of B1G1's! 


I shopped mainly the sales, so the total wasn't bad for only using 4 coupons!!!

The deal I was the most proud of was their "Meal Deal" of the week. I got a family size Stouffer's lasagna, Pepperidge Farm garlic bread, Pict'Sweet Steamables veggies and a HT unsweet tea all for $7.78! It was supposed to be $9.99, but since I had a Stouffer's coupon (check their FB page) I got it at an even more discounted price.


Last night the family made a trip to Target and I ended up scoring a FREE adorable placemat! They were (are) on sale for $3 and I printed off a $3 off Target web coupon that I used. (Go check it out and get yours). The placemat is adorable and I plan on going back and getting more. :)
In this picture is also a poinsettia I got for $.99 at Home Depot on Black Friday! I thought it made a great centerpiece. 
I had a fall tablecloth I got at Walmart for $3, but bought a new one today for $3.97. It just went so much better with my Christmas-y decorations, and I'm a sucker for some Christmas decorations. 


What kind of deals did you guys get for Black Friday?
I got a doorbuster light up wheel Razor scooter from Target, some $6.92 28 piece Rubbermaid Tupperware and some pretty great deals I can't share on here just yet because my husband will see them. ;) 


Now it's time to share my favorite part about today! My husband came home and surprised us with early Christmas presents. I opened mine to find........ a dog food bowl?! 
Turns out one of my husband's co-workers is giving us a FREE 9 week old puppy! We are ridiculously excited. Our 4 year old has already picked out his name....... Scotland. :) He's a lab/Australian Shepherd mix and we are going to pick him up tomorrow. 
I also wanted to share that I already went out and bought him some dog food tonight at Harris Teeter and I got it on sale for $15.12! I used a $1.10/1 Purina Puppy Chow coupon and got two 16 lb. bags B1G1. That made them about $7.56 apiece. 




Y'all know I will be posting pics of him soon too, haha. :) 



One last thing I wanted to share is one of my favorite warmers from Scentsy! 



Can we say adorable?! And it's only $20! Run run, as fast as you can for this adorable plug-in warmer! To get yours, go to mrsjdavis.scentsy.us. I've also got some deals going on right now so if you'd like to hear them email me at Jodiex07@aol.com. I can't post them on here but message me and I'd be glad to tell you what I've got going on!! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 

Til next time. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jodie! I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award! Basically it is just a way for new bloggers to connect with new bloggers and I thought it might help in growing your Scentsy business! Check out my blog for the details! :)

    ReplyDelete